Golo Reviews: Do You Really Need It? This Will Help You Decide!
Golo Reviews HERE!!! There have been many diet plans that flood the market and end up confusing users. Which diet plan is right for me is the question that plagues people. To help one choose, websites like Amazon and WebMD review these products and place their unbiased views before the public.
Here’s a revolutionary product in the weight loss stream, called the Golo Diet plan. It aims to attack obesity and bring down one’s weight to optimal levels. Here’s more about it.
Golo Reviews : Weight Loss
To get a fuller picture of the quality of this product and whether to take the plunge and order it or not, we studied some reviews on Amazon, WebMD andBetter Business Bureau. In a nutshell, what we gleaned was that GOLO Reviews Amazon, Golo Reviews WebMD and Golo Diet – Better Business Bureau expressed mixed responses from their customers. Some of them were immensely satisfied with the product, but others thought it was a mere placebo. A similar review also came from Golo Reviews Consumer Reports.
What is the GOLO Diet?
The 30-day GOLO diet plan is devised by Keith Ablow and a team of doctors. It comprises a three-part weight loss plan that is useful in breaking down insulin resistance and achieving optimal levels, enhancing overall health and giving you a toned body and no belly fat. “Weight Loss With Golo” also reduces one’s risk factors for diseases like hypertension.
You can choose from a 30-day, 60-day or 90-day GOLO Rescue Program that assures you of restoring your hormonal balance and setting your metabolism right. Typically, a Rescue Program includes:
- Booklets on diet and lifestyle, including a guidebook that details the diet plan titled, “The Metabolic Fuel Matrix”
- Release supplement for weight loss supplement which can be taken for 30, 60 or 90days
- Support tools and a variety of services through the website, myGOLO.com
The GOLO Rescue Plan is the brainchild of a team of doctors, nutritionists and pharmacists, after going through “extensive research.” It introduces itself as an alternative to the existing commercial diet solutions which do not take calorie counting into account. But GOLO does this and much more, which is perhaps borne out by the fact that the company has successfully helped more than a million people lose significant weight.
Ingredients of the GOLO diet plan:
This program contains plan and dietary supplements that stimulate weight loss by increasing body metabolism for fat loss and oxidation. It also helps reducing insulin production, which results in reducing fat reserves in the body. The ingredients that comprise GOLO’s release supplement are entirely natural and plant-based. They include:
Magnesium:This mineral is important for the body as it aids the development of a healthy heart, strong bones and enhances blood circulation. According to research, it also helps Type 2 diabetes patients restore insulin resistance. Through Release, users get 15 mg per tablet.
Zinc:This basic mineral is also found naturally in certain foods. As a supplement, it plays an important role in weight loss. Through Release, one can get about 10 mg per pill.
Chromium:The human body requires this mineral in small amounts because it helps in glucose control. A conservative intake of this mineral would be about 20 mcg.
Through Release, you also stand to get the benefit of a “proprietary blend” of many herbal compounds. These are:
- Apple fruit extract: This supplement boosts the intake of the soluble fiber, pectin. It gives a feeling of satiation for much longer, so you don’t reach out for food or snacks unnecessarily.
- Rhodiola: This root extract helps reduce fatigue and enhance exercise performance, though you may also experience dizziness.
- Gardenia extract: This fruit extract is known to cause weight loss, though there is insufficient research to support this claim.
- BerberineHCl: Taken from the root of the Barberry plant, this is a herbal ingredient that can treat several medical conditions including diabetes.
- Inositol: This nutrient helps treat depression.
- Salacia bark extract: A herbal supplement, it helps manage blood sugar after a meal, and therefore manages diabetes too.
- Banaba leaf extract:This herbal supplement could help with diabetes management or weight loss.
How Does GOLO Diet Work?
It attempts to combat the problem of insulin resistance, which could otherwise lead to Type 2 diabetes, if not treated. With the help of the GOLO diet menu, users are guided for eating healthy foods that help secrete the right insulin levels to be produced so that glucose may be distributed to the various body cells for use as energy instead of being kept in reserve as fat.
Release is said to contain ingredients that stimulate fat burning and weight loss. This is possible because the supplement is so created that its intake helps reduce food cravings.
The fitness part of this program helps you remain physically active–another way of burning fat. The program advocated two ways of achieving fat burning: Burst training and Spot training. The former comprises short but intense workouts, while Spot training focuses chiefly on the stomach.
Golo Weight Loss System:
The GOLO plan comes with these tools to make your endeavor successful:
- ReSet 7 Plan: Within seven days of starting this program, your metabolism will be in safe zone, and any necessary healing will be done.
- The Release Supplement: Entirely natural and fully patented, Release enhances your metabolic functioning and makes you more energetic.
- The GOLO Rescue Plan Booklets: Read these booklets to find out the most effective diet plan for your weight loss.
- myGOLO membership: By becoming a member, you can get all the coaching and support you need to experience weight loss at no extra cost.
Can The GOLO Diet Help You Lose Weight?
If you’re wondering whether the GOLO diet can actually help you with weight loss, consider these statistics, Within the first seven days of going on this diet, you will lose 1.8 kg, sleep better and drop a couple of inches around the waist.
At the end of 30 days on this program, you lose weight steadily without feeling any hunger pangs. You are also more energetic and look and feel much better. According to the official company website, users can easily lose about 8kg-59kg within 26-102 weeks. So, 2 Months After Golo Diet Results, users can expect this amount of change in them.
Users on this diet plan should be conservative in their expectations of weight loss. Their results may not be as drastic or quick as promised, but by adopting healthy eating principles and exercising regularly, positive lifestyle habits will be inculcated in them, which will go a long way. Besides, their determination, will power to achieve their weight loss and overall fitness goals and physical activity level will bring them closer to achieving their objectives.
Side-effects of GOLO:
You may be encouraged to try this plan, but beware of its possible side-effects. These include diarrhea, headaches, stomach cramps and queasiness.
GOLO advocates your eating certain foods. Here are some typical golo foods to eat : Green salad, Cauliflower and egg salad, Steak and pepper grilled with mushrooms and green vegetables salad; and Chicken grilled with cooked broccoli and mushrooms. You can also eat bread, pasta and butter and pop a pill and see how the weight loss kicks in.
Here’s a typical Golo Meal Plan for two days:
- Breakfast: Whole bread, non-fat yogurt, a few almonds
- Mid-morning snack: Two carrots, a little hummus and olive oil
- Lunch: A bowl of chili paste with beef or chicken, and rice
- Evening snack: A bowl of frozen yogurt and dried fruit
- Dinner: Baked salmon with steamed broccoli and brown rice
- Drink two liters of water per day.
- Breakfast: Greek yogurt with 0% fat with a little honey and almonds
- Mid-morning snack: A slice of whole bread with low-fat ham
- Lunch: Tofu, brown rice and peppers with your choice of spices
- Evening snack: A spoon of peanut butter with a couple of egg whites, 100% peanut butter without any extra sugar or fats
- Dinner: Tuna steak on a bed of lettuce and tomatoes
- Snack: A piece of dark chocolate to make you stress-free and help you sleep better
We didn’t try out the GOLO Diet program but based our views on authoritative sites. These state that the food that GOLO suggests you eat will help you manage your blood glucose levels and hence should be eaten in the long-term. But there’s no sure way of saying that this diet plan will be a bigger success than others. This is because each of us has a different system, so we can’t talk about the plan’s efficiency without trying it out personally.
Consumers who have used the product laud it for its good weigh loss results, ease of use, sourcing food products easily, experiencing better blood readings and fewer cravings, and easy affordability. If there were complaints, they were regarding side-effects such as diarrhea and fatigue. Users also noted golo reviews and the need for exercise to keep off the weight and incorporated it in their daily lives.